Sunday, April 25, 2010

Medical practice musings


I created this blog at the urging of my wife and children who are all ahead of me in using the web to learn from and communicate with the world around them.
I am a physician in private practice doing General Internal Medicine at The Polyclinic in Seattle. I have learned many things from my colleagues, family, friends but most of all the people in my practice that I serve. They are not only my patients but some of them have become dear friends.
The friendship part of the relationship has taken much longer for me to develop than for them. I feel many of them have wanted to become more than a patient to me but I have been slow to become a friend as well to them.
If any of this interests you, then I hope we can start to share more ideas about the many topics that medicine and my friends have taught me.

2 comments:

  1. As Terry would say: One Coin in the Fountain....the Euro. NIce picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to follow what you are up to through this. You go, John.

    ReplyDelete